General Terms and Conditions for using the website of Ventter EOOD
1. These General Terms and Conditions for using the Web site of
VENTERZ Ltd., Gorna Oryahovitsa, 12, Vircho Grancharov Str., UIC-104679172
Responsible person: Dimitar Spasov and the services provided through them govern the relations between Ventterz EOOD (hereinafter referred to as garnituribg.com) and any person (hereinafter referred to as the User) who uses the garnituribg.com website and / or the services provided through it. For the purposes of these Terms, the garnituribg.com website is the garnituribg.com website
2. The users of garnituribg.com within the meaning of these Terms are two categories:
a) Active Users - using contact forms and online queries, subscriptions - Users who actively use garnituribg.com website by entering a mobile number, shipping address and / or email address and name. The mandatory data to be entered depends on the purpose of the use - and that is for the purpose of inquiries.
b). Inactive - Users who visit the garnituribg.com website without using registration forms and online inquiries.
3. These rules are published on the garnituribg.com website and are deemed to have been accepted by the User with the fact of his / her entry to the site. The user undertakes to use the services in accordance with the requirements of these General Terms and Conditions.
4. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the User is informed and agrees that garnituribg.com will send calls, messages and emails for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising of the enterprise's own services or of third party services and products, each User, in case of receiving a call, message, or e-mail for direct marketing purposes, to disagree with future receiving of such messages garnituribg.com performs any refusal to receive future messages ketingovi purposes.
5. The violation of copyright and related rights at garnituribg.com, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights is forbidden. The traffic to the mobile version of the garnituribg.com website at garnituribg.com is free
6. Any User who uses the services of a garnituribg.com website has the right to express an opinion on these General Terms by sending a personal message through the inquiry form.
7. Questions related to the use of the offered on the garnituribg.com website may be asked by the User by sending a message via the inquiry form.
8. Information relating to the use of the respective website at garnituribg.com, as well as to the services provided through it, can be obtained through the inquiry form.
9. garnituribg.com undertakes to keep the secret of the correspondence and not to disclose the personal information provided by the persons without their prior consent, unless this is in accordance with a statutory provision.
10. garnituribg.com reserves the right not to respond to inquiries at the discretion of the administrator.
11. garnituribg.com is not responsible to the User for:
a) lost profits and other damages caused to the User as a result of the use of the Services through the Garnituribg.com Website and the Site itself, as well as the inability to use such services;
b). inability of the user to use the functionality of the website;
c). claims by third parties against the User in connection with or in connection with the use of the functionality of the website;
12. garnituribg.com shall not be liable if, in the case of breaches of the functionality of the software or technical support of other suppliers on the Internet or of the electronic communications connections in and / or outside the country, the User may not use partially or fully the capabilities of the functionality provided on the garnituribg.com website
14. garnituribg.com processes the personal data of the individuals (Active Users), subject to the requirements of Regulation 2016/679 and Ordinance No 1 / 30.01.2013 on technical measures and levels of protection.
15. garnituribg.com reserves the right to unilaterally modify these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the structure of its website, for which it is not obliged to notify the Users.
16. All applicable to these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
17. In the event of disputes, the Parties shall endeavor to settle them voluntarily by mutual agreement. In the absence of agreement, either party may refer the dispute to the competent court.